Hey ukulele player!
ARE YOU READY to learn more songs, feel more confident on ukulele and impress your friends and family? All you need to know are four chords: C, F, Am and G. Here are 20 popular songs you can play with these four chords.
- Don't Worry, Be Happy (Bobby McFerrin)
- You Are My Sunshine
- Jingle Bells
- Dreams (Fleetwood Mac)
- Hi Hey Hello (Lindsay Muller)
- Leaving on a Jet Plane (John Denver)
- Three Little Birds (Bob Marley)
- The Lion Sleeps Tonight (The Tokens)
- Lean On Me (Bill Withers)
- Try Everything (Shakira)
- Shake It Off (Taylor Swift)
- Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars)
- Wake Me Up (Aviici)
- This Little Light of Mine (Traditional)
- Let It Be (The Beatles)
- A Thousand Years (Christina Perri)
- What a Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong)
- Octopus' Garden (The Beatles)
- Stand By Me (Ben E. King)
- I'm Yours (Jason Mraz)
Get the chords and lyrics for these songs and 10 more in this Ukulele Songbook!
ACCURATE CHORDS AND CHORD PLACEMENT
Have you searched online for a song's chords, but they didn't "sound right"? In this Ukulele Songbook, you can be sure that:
• the chords are 100% accurate
• the chords are in the perfect strumming position!
CHORD CHARTS ON EVERY PAGE
Each page includes chord charts!
You'll learn well-known ukulele songs like "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz, popular hits like "Let It Be", "Don't Worry Be Happy", and classic tunes everyone should know like "Happy Birthday".
For a full list of the songs inside, click here!
GET IT TODAY!
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to unlock your ukulele potential. Head over to www.LindsayMuller.com/store now and grab your copy of "Ukulele Songbook: Play 30 Songs With Only 4 Chords!"
Remember, playing an instrument like the ukulele has the power to brighten our days and create memories that last a lifetime.